Dr. Chenxi Wang is a Principal Analyst with Forrester Research, covering the topics of Cloud Security and Application Security. This blog contains her views on these topics. She cross-posts to Forrester’s Security and Risk team blog, http://blogs.forrester.com/srm/. Prior to Forrester, Dr. Wang was Principal Scientist with KSR, Inc., and Associate Professor at Carnegie Mellon University. Dr. Wang received her Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Virginia.
- Apple’s latest privacy woes – the price to pay for an “always connected” life?
- At the Churchillclub, with Scott McNealy and Ed Zander (and Lady Gaga)
- HBGary, Anonymous, WikiLeaks, and the concept of Openness
- HP misses opportunity with Watercooler
- Forrester Security Forum 2010
- New Forrester WAVE evaluation: Vulnerability Management Products
- iPad infrastructure hacked – iPad owners’ email addresses leaked
- Upgrade to MS Office 2010 now to avoid critical vulnerabilities
- Are you rethinking Facebook?
- New report: “Web Application Firewall: 2010 And Beyond”