On Thursday January 7th 1pm pacific, I will be moderating what promises to be an exciting panel–”Cloud computing: A positive disruption to IT security”– with panelist Qualys CEO Philippe Courtot and Cisco’s Chief Security Officer John Stewart. See what Forrester, Cisco, and Qualys have to say about Cloud Computing and IT security, register at: http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100104005080&newsLang=en
- Apple’s latest privacy woes – the price to pay for an “always connected” life?
- At the Churchillclub, with Scott McNealy and Ed Zander (and Lady Gaga)
- HBGary, Anonymous, WikiLeaks, and the concept of Openness
- HP misses opportunity with Watercooler
- Forrester Security Forum 2010
- New Forrester WAVE evaluation: Vulnerability Management Products
- iPad infrastructure hacked – iPad owners’ email addresses leaked
- Upgrade to MS Office 2010 now to avoid critical vulnerabilities
- Are you rethinking Facebook?
- New report: “Web Application Firewall: 2010 And Beyond”