Today is the first day of dreamforce. Due to a scheduling conflict, I am actually not attending, much to my dismay. I’m writing this post in flight to NYC, using WIFI on a united flight (nice!). My colleagues who are in attendance told me that they are putting on a good show. In any case, I have an ongoing research effort to evaluate security and privacy practices of leading cloud vendors, such as Salesforce. So far, Salesforce has been very accommodating in terms of granting interviews, etc. Stay tuned, more on that topic to come soon.
- Apple’s latest privacy woes – the price to pay for an “always connected” life?
- At the Churchillclub, with Scott McNealy and Ed Zander (and Lady Gaga)
- HBGary, Anonymous, WikiLeaks, and the concept of Openness
- HP misses opportunity with Watercooler
- Forrester Security Forum 2010
- New Forrester WAVE evaluation: Vulnerability Management Products
- iPad infrastructure hacked – iPad owners’ email addresses leaked
- Upgrade to MS Office 2010 now to avoid critical vulnerabilities
- Are you rethinking Facebook?
- New report: “Web Application Firewall: 2010 And Beyond”